[Asterisk-Users] dialing FXO gives wrong billsec

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed May 3 15:39:12 MST 2006

Actually this is only the case with analog Zap channels and
loopstart/groundstart T-1 Zap channels.  E&M Wink and PRI Zap channels
do not have this problem because the line can tell Asterisk when the far
end answers.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.