[Asterisk-Users] Simple Dell Computers

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Wed May 3 08:01:30 MST 2006

Most of the Dells will work fine with some minor workarounds. First off, go
into the BIOS and disable every possible device (USB, Floppy controller
serial, parallel, etc). Then if the card does not work correctly, move it to
a different slot. With most of the lower end Dells you will find that the
card will only function properly in one of the three PCI slots. If you get a
motherboard that has more than 3 PCI slots your chances of success are
dramatically higher.

Kerry Garrison
Publisher - http://VOIPSpeak.net
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com