[Asterisk-Users] RE: Huawei EP201S

bram kortleven bram at antwerpen.be
Wed May 3 06:34:18 MST 2006

Did you check the Grandstream BudgeTone series?
They're really cost-effective, and have good sound quality, and are perfectly supported by Asterisk. We used them for over 2 years now, and no problems to be mentioned.
In belgium, they cost around EUR80, so that's about US$95-100, I think. (don't shoot me if I'm wrong!)
This is the link:

http://www.grandstream.com/y-bt100.htm

Let me know what you're going to choose and how it ends up

Bram

Has anybody used Huawei EP201S IP phone? I need 9 SIP phones that cost around 100USD, and those phones are one of options.

Can anybody suggest anything else that costs around 100USD?

--
Tomislav Parhina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr