SV: [Asterisk-Users] How does asterisk behave when multiple phonesare logged in on a single SIP/account?

Arne Morten Johansen amj at avio.no
Tue May 2 23:24:40 MST 2006

Yeah I do use ring groups at the moment. But the problem is that I can't control "the flow".

Let's take your example.

dial(SIP/dev1&SIP/dev2&SIP/dev3)

If I dial these 3 numbers, and dev2 is already one the phone. How do I check for that? I only want one of the three phones active at the time. But if no telephone is busy, they all should ring until the call is picked up (this is what it always does now). Is this possible in asterisk?

Thanks