[Asterisk-Users] IAX Configuration

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Tue May 2 22:28:30 MST 2006

exten => 19,1,Dial(SIP/19,20,tr)

Must be :

exten => 19,1,Dial(IAX2/19,20,tr)

Because you are using IAX IP-Phones...

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France

-----Message d'origine-----
De : asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] De la part de Olivier
Saulnier
Envoyé : mardi 2 mai 2006 16:09
À : Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Objet : [Asterisk-Users] IAX Configuration

Hello,

I have some problems with a new configuration:
I always have on my asterisk console the message: chan_iax2.c:5886 update
registry: restricting registration for peer '19'
to 60 secondes
I connect only two ip phone with iax protocol.

And when i want to call 19 phone, it's hangup. No information in console
view, or in file /var/log/asterisk/messages.
Do you have any idea?

My files a there:
extensions.conf:

[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes
clearglobalvars=no
priorityjumping=no

[globals]
CONSOLE=Console/dsp                ; Console interface for demo
;CONSOLE=Zap/1
;CONSOLE=Phone/phone0
IAXINFO=guest                    ; IAXtel username/password
TRUNK=Zap/g2
TRUNKMSD=1

[INTERNAL]
exten => 19,1,Dial(SIP/19,20,tr)