[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000 call end

J Shaun Hofer shaun.hofer at altcall.com
Tue May 2 19:42:23 MST 2006

Hi

When I make a call with the Grandstream GXP-2000 through Asterisk (and SER) to
landline using VSP, after I hang up the call the other party are still
connected for another 30-40 seconds. I've notice that the SIP BYE is sent to
Asterisk, but Asterisk sends no SIP BYE on to VSP. When I use the SPA-941 the
call terminates on the other right away soon as I hang up.

I have updated the GXP-2000 to latest firmware:
Software Version:  	  Program-- 1.1.0.11    Bootloader-- 1.1.0.1

I'm wondering if this GXP-2000 problem or something else?

Thanks
-- Shaun