[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma Card Question

stevanus step-one-too at bdg.centrin.net.id
Tue May 2 19:12:54 MST 2006

Hi Matt,

I guess this is the problem within asterisk which wrongly assume the
hangup as on-hold call.
Do you/your staffs/your customer  hang up the phone so quickly that
asterisk mistakenly belief that the act is for call waiting?
As we know to do some call waiting we just flash the hook swiftly and
the other person will hear a music-on-hold.
Then if we put the handset down then the phone will ringing once each a
couple seconds to remind us that there is call waiting on the phone ;)
To avoid this behaviour, try to flash the hook a little longer when hang
up the phone (about 2 seconds will be enough)..

Regards,

Stevanus