[Asterisk-Users] Help with multiple company setup

Jason Adams jadams at sumosystems.net
Tue May 2 13:28:33 MST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Here is the scenario...  I have a client who has two different companies
in the same office but everyone works for both companies.  Each person
has a DID for both companies.  They only want to have one phone at their
desk.  They have purchased the GXP-2000 ip phones for the project.  I
would like to setup account 1 for the first company and account 3 for
the second company inside the gxp config.

For my intitial testing I have setup two phones.  The first phone is
registered to both companies in the example I described above.  The
second phone is just registered for one company.  Now from the phone
with both accounts created I can dial out to the other phone from both
accounts and it shows the correct company when dailing.  But I am unable
to dial the second company from the other phone (ext 200).  I can dial
the first company (ext 100) just fine.  When dialing ext 200 I am
receiving 484 messages.

Any ideas?

 - Jason