[Asterisk-Users] Need help configuring TE100P and 3 X100P clone with MD3200 chipset

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Tue May 2 08:08:18 MST 2006

Hi Wai Wu, is seeming that you have two problems. In the case of wcte11xp, I
find that its board TE110P is unplugged
 of slot PCI, removes the board and restarts the server. Later it again
board the TE110P in slot correctly and restarts the server, must resolv this
problem. In the case of wcfxo, I find that this problem is in relation to
the modules, if will be able effects one again "make clean" and one "make"
and "make install" of asterisk. I wait to have helped. Regards