[Asterisk-Users] Re: Extreme delay before * processes call files

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Tue May 2 05:52:41 MST 2006

Found it!!!!!

It seems that Asterisk is looking at the date / time stamp of the call
file to process the call?? I was simply moving the call files hoping
"it would just work" (tm)

I guess that the call files created on the samba share I created carried
the time/date stamp of the local machine (workstation) and not the
asterisk server causing a time difference.

Now I run a "touch *" on the asterisk server before moving the call files,
all the calls are now processed immediately.

Is this intended behaviour for the call files?? Or just a bug?

Thanks