[Asterisk-Users] How does asterisk behave when multiple phones are logged in on a single SIP/account?

Arne Morten Johansen amj at avio.no
Mon May 1 23:56:56 MST 2006

Hi.

How does this work?

What if this SIP/account was a member (agent) of a queue?

Ex: dial(SIP/account,20,tT). Would the dialstatus be set as busy when
one of the phones is actively talking, or will the other phones continue
to ring?

You may have seen my other submissions to this list. I'm looking for a
way to make the other phones in a group unavailable when one of them is
busy. Because one person will have multiple phones.

Thanks

Arne Morten Johansen.