[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 2621 router for voice and data?

T. Shaw xytek at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 16:14:10 MST 2006

Hey Guys/Gals,
I was thinking of getting a cisco 2621 router with 2 FastE modules and 1
T1-Wic to use for a small business setup along with asterisk. I want to
provide redundancy between my VOIP provider and telco, or between two VOIP
providers. Also my plans are to setup VLANS to separate internal voice
traffic and regular data traffic using a cisco 2900 switch. Is the 2621
overkill for 5-7 person office? I'm thinking about scalability as well. It
could grow into +5 people within the next 6mos. I was also looking at a
cisco 1760-v modular router.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Terrelle