[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SoundPoint 501 + Asterisk

Kenneth Shaw ken at expitrans.com
Mon May 1 14:24:17 MST 2006

Guys,

I recently purchased some new SoundPoint 501 phones. The new ones that I
purchased had a newer firmware than the 501s we had deployed at the
time. I updated the firmware on the older 501s, and now these phones
have some very odd echoes with Asterisk, etc. I assume this is due to
changes in the config file somehow (I love Polycom!), but was wondering
if anyone else had experienced odd audio problems with the 501s after
upgrading to the latest bootrom and sip images.

Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks!

--
Kenneth Shaw
Director of Technology
ken at expitrans.com