[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

Terence Burnard terenceburnard at knet.ca
Mon May 1 13:45:32 MST 2006

Hey,

Thanks for the input Andrew. I did all you suggested but noticed that
when I did the loopback test, the output *was not* there as you
mentioned ("I'm set to pri_net, but the other side thinks it is pri_net!").

In fact, the same message as before kept repeating every second or so:

 >> Unnumbered frame:
 >> SAPI: 00  C/R: 0 EA: 0
 >>  TEI: 000        EA: 1
 >>   M3: 3   P/F: 1 M2: 3 11: 3  [ SABME (set asynchronous balanced mode

extended) ]

 >> 0 bytes of data

Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended

This was true on both of our Te411 cards so I'd be surprised if both
were defective.  The cisco gateway that this Asterisk box is replacing
is dms100, esf, b8zs so I just set the asterisk box with the same
configuration.  I spoke to the telco and they said everything looks good
on their end, and since this a production T1 it doesn't need turning up.

Now that I know support comes with these cards, I might give Digium a
shout. :)

Terence