[Asterisk-Users] auto-dail for ZAP channel, the application gets executed before the call attended

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 09:17:50 MST 2006

Hi All
       when I try to use auto-dial to connect to
outside phone , my applications get executed before
the caller attend the calls , this happens only when I
call outside no , ie when I use
Channel: ZAP/1/0507451111 in my sample.call file , if
I use Channel:SIP/326 ,  it works  fine
  my “sample.call” file contains
Channel: ZAP/1/0507451111
Callerid: Asterisk
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 10
WaitTime: 60
Context: outboundmsg1
Extension: s

and my “extensions.conf” file  contains
[outboundmsg1]
exten => s,1,DigitTimeout,5
exten => s,2,ResponseTimeout,30
exten => s,3,Answer
exten => s,4,Wait(1)
exten => s,5,Cepstral(Hi ,, Hope u are getting this
voices, It is text to Voice  conversation , did u hear
it  )
exten => 1,1,Goto(s,5)   ; replay message
exten => 2,1,Goto(msgack,s,1) ; acknowledge message
exten => t,1,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => t,2,Hangup

                  Guidance requested , to know the
reason , why the  “Ceptral “ application is executed ,
before the call is attended when I user ZAP channel .
But  for  SIP channel (only SIP internal call , I made
) it is working fine
 			Thanks
                                        Joseph John