[Asterisk-Users] Cant get voicemail

Jim Lynch jimlynch1 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 08:27:30 MST 2006

OK, a combination of all the suggestions has pointed me in the right
direction.  The phone I'm using is the Budge Tone 100.  For some reason it
is not sending the dtmf tones.  I had set the dtmfmode in the extensions
menu to RFC2833, but I chanced to recall there was a dtmf mode in the phone
config also.  Sure enough, it was not set to RFC2833.  When I changed that
and rebooted the phone, it started working.  Thanks to all.  Does anyone
else think "rebooted my phone" sounds a little funny?

Thanks,
Jim.