[Asterisk-Users] Re: How is Teliax ?

asterisk at anime.net asterisk at anime.net
Fri Mar 31 18:02:40 MST 2006

it says that there's no packet loss and the average latency to teliax is
1/3 that of junction networks.

the traceroutes did on several occasions suggest that teliax's upstream
provider in colorado (rockynet) was suffering from bandwidth overload, as
the last hop from rockynet to teliax would jump around sometimes.

this still does not explain why teliax origination did not suffer from any
problems. only teliax termination suffered.

yet both termination and origination on junction networks has no problems,
despite 3x higher latency.

and i'm not the only one who experienced these exact problems.

so i use teliax for origination, and junction networks for termination.

-Dan