[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 20, Issue 226

Michael Wallette mike at gecko-ak.org
Fri Mar 31 16:49:58 MST 2006

That was how I reset the black Iaxy I have used; I've never used a blue one.

What I found was the initial provisioning would work fine, but if I
tried to change the settings after having already provisioned the
device, the provisioning program would hang, so I Googled for
instructions on resetting the Iaxy to the factory settings. This was the
procedure described at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-IAXy . It *may* not
be necessary to go through all of these steps to reset it, but it worked
for me. YMMV...

After provisioning, the Iaxy works great; I'd recommend it to anyone
looking for an inexpensive, simple FXS.

--Mike