[Asterisk-Users] Re: How is Teliax ?

asterisk at anime.net asterisk at anime.net
Fri Mar 31 13:23:37 MST 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Michael Welter wrote:
> Having said all that, I see where Teliax have installed the voip-co4 host on
> Viawest.  Are you using that host for your analysis?

I have used every single gateway teliax has made available to me,
including their beta test ones. I experienced choppiness with all of them,
but only when terminating calls. As stated before, origination is perfect.

With junction networks -- no problems whatsoever with either termination
or origination.

-Dan