[Asterisk-Users] Dial from php

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Fri Mar 31 11:01:26 MST 2006

You can use a manager event, search on Google for click to dial
applications. The nice thing about the manager is that it DOES NOT
REQUIRE that you on the same machine. As long as your access list in the
manager.conf are setup correctly you can have the php, perl, ruby, ETC.
script on the webserver talking to the manager on the Asterisk server.