[Asterisk-Users] multiple auto attendants

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Fri Mar 31 10:11:46 MST 2006

We're assuming you will use a T1 (or E1) for your PSTN interface.  If
you're using POTS lines then there will be no information about which
number was called--you'll need a separate POTS line(s) for each tenant.

We have multiple tenants on our hosted PBX without problem.

--
Michael Welter
Telecom Matters Corp.