[Asterisk-Users] Quintum Tenor DX4060

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Fri Mar 31 08:43:25 MST 2006

I have four tenorAX boxes and there were way too many options that I would never use.  Quintum has great support so use them.  Only really tricky parts on the AX box was the dialplan section needed to be blank except min and max and the unit ships with g729 enabled which I changed to ulaw.

Different boxes but same ideas I think.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro