[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Users/Peers/Friends - Ick

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 09:19:49 MST 2006

> Doug this is in no way an offense to you but I think
> we need to start the asterisk booze fund. This will be
> for all of us that have ups and downs in working on
> getting asterisk set up. I for one have my friend
> "Johny Walker" right by my side when ever it gets to
> me.

I'll second that.  Maybe not with Johnnie Walker, but seriously, Doug,
you're going to give yourself a heart attack worrying about all your
asterisk issues.  When this stuff gets to me, I gotta realize that no
technical issue is ever worth stressing over so much (unless of
course, the asterisk box dies at 10:00am on a Monday).  Sometimes I
get up and take a walk to refresh my perspective a little.  For me, at
least, answers come much easier when I'm NOT so stressed.  All in a
day's work.

- Noah