[Asterisk-Users] asterisk turn key solution

mike webb mwebb at addisonboot.com
Fri Mar 31 02:41:52 MST 2006

can anyone recommend a asterisk "turn key" company.
we will need the hardware as well as tech. support 24/7.
we'll want all the goodies, voice mail, auto attendant.
we have 6 incoming pot lines (all the same number), and 40 normal
telephones.
we have no interest in changing to ip phones or the pot lines at this time.
we're interested in removing our meridian pbx system, installing
asterisk, learning how to use it on our own (eventually)