[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk, QSIG and Tenovis PBX?

Wolfgang Zweimueller wzwei at kurtkrenn.com
Fri Mar 31 08:58:46 MST 2006

Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque.com> writes:

> On 03/31/06 19:49 Wolfgang Zweimueller said the following:
>> My conclusion with Q.SIG: do not use it at this implementation
>> level. YMMV.
>
> i'll beg to differ. we've used Q.SIG successfully with an Ericsson
> MD110 for a customer in thailand.

Well, that's the "YMMV". I have it also running with an Alcatel
4200.

But my last experience with the 4400 showed me that there is something
missing in the Q.SIG implementation. I also have seen some weird
things with Q.SIG on BRI. And as long as I don't know what will happen
when I connect * to some PBX, I won't tell my customers about Q.SIG.

cu,
Wolfgang