[Asterisk-Users] DID billing

Bernard Cresencia - CrossNet International crossnet at rogers.com
Thu Mar 30 21:17:04 MST 2006

Hi all,

Aside from the obvious answer "write your own", anyone know of any DID
billing software out there? I'm looking to possibly resell som DIDs to
people and want to charge some per/minute rate when forwarding to their
ATA devices. I can pull the data off mysql and create invoices but I'm
kinda looking for an app similar to ASTCC, A2Billing, etc. where
everything happens real-time.

I looked at A2Billing but the software doesn't support billing if
calling an IAX friend. I also looked at MCC billing but I can't seem to
figure it out.

Any help appreciated!