[Asterisk-Users] caller anounce

Thu Mar 30 19:08:37 MST 2006

I am attempting to setup a asterisk server to take place of my current
service with freedomvoice.

With the current system a auto-attendant picks up and they go through all
the normal menu stuff, once they select the department they wish to speak to
the attendant asks them to say their name.  Once they do that the system
attempts to contact a agent and when that agent picks up the auto-attendant
then tells them they have a call from "plays the response from the user" and
gives the agent a set of options (1 to connect, 2 put on hold, 3 send to
voice mail, 4 to disconnect caller).

I currently have the queues setup and can get the caller connected to a
agent, it's just the middle part that's missing

What is the best way to achieve this, can anybody point me in the right
direction?  Examples are always helpful!

--

~Shaun