[Asterisk-Users] Config TE110P and TDM400 with 2 FXS modules

Dennis dennis at uniware.com.au
Thu Mar 30 18:33:22 MST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for that Paul, it has solved that problem at least.
In doing so however it broke the incoming calls on the other card.
To fix this we need both immediate=yes set before the TE110P channels, and
then immediate=no after that but before the TDM channel assignment.

It all works for now, but is this how the configuration for these files is
meant to be?

Either way, thanks for your help. This has had me completely confused for
several days now.

Regards,

Dennis Corp
Uniware Pty Ltd.