[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk in production as a fax server, anyone?

Boris Bakchiev boris at jildent.com.au
Thu Mar 30 17:07:44 MST 2006

Most of the problems like these for me are gone since I started using
iaxmodem+hylafax combination.

Hylafax has ECM capability which just tells the other side to resend the
affected frames (not the whole page).

With the latest 4.2.5.5 hylafax I even have color support :) Not that I
probably needed.

Give it a try.

Regards

CPU
> load.  If the load jumps too high you will see half page fax pages or
> black
> streaky pages mixed with perfectly good pages in a multipage fax.
Things