[Asterisk-Users] Disable polycom call waiting?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Mar 30 13:16:09 MST 2006

In polycom's firmware version 1.5.x, it's in the phone menu:

Menu ->
3 (Settings) ->
2 (Advanced) -> (Enter Admin Password, '456' typically) ->
1 (Admin Settings)->
2 (SIP Configuration) ->
Line 1 (or 2 or 3 or ...) ->
Calls per Line Key, Set it to 1.

Prior to version 1.5.x, it must be implemented in the asterisk dialplan
using groups.

Moj

asterisk at anime.net wrote:
> How do you disable call waiting on Polycom IP601 phones?
>
> I've looked through the user and admin guides and can't see anything about
> disabling it.
>
> -Dan

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC