[Asterisk-Users] How is Teliax ?

asterisk at anime.net asterisk at anime.net
Thu Mar 30 12:30:54 MST 2006

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Giridhar Reddy Bandi wrote:
> I am looking at purchasing some DID lines from Teliax to install it on my
> asterisk.
> i would like to know some feed back on "Teliax" before i purchase.
> suggest me if there are better sevice providers.

I have had issues with termination on teliax. Callers tell me I sound
choppy to them. Teliax origination has no problems at all strangely
enough.

For termination I use junction networks. No problems with choppiness even
though junction networks is 3x further away from me on the internet than
teliax. And I have tried all the different teliax gateways. I suspect the
difference in termination may be that junction networks has better jitter
buffers than teliax.

-Dan