[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Vonage

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Thu Mar 30 11:18:39 MST 2006

Something I've been curious about is if it is possible to stick their
ata on a extra ethernet port on an Asterisk server and have the Asterisk
server spoof the Vonage server. Then, do a man-in-the-middle type thing
to use the ata for authentication, but have Asterisk handle all the calls.

Perhaps another idea is to hammer an ata with authentication requests
and create a long list of nonces and hashes that you replay back to the
server as needed.

Phil