[Asterisk-Users] SMS in Spain (it seems Protocol 2)

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pinux.info
Thu Mar 30 02:39:43 MST 2006

Hello,

On Mar/30/2006, Fran wrote:
> There are 2 ways in spain to subscribe SMS with a fixed-device (with
> Telefónica)
>
> -Activation Button: The device send an "administrative message" to subscribe
> SMS. There other administrative messages such as: unsubscribe, list
> managing, send to a list, etc...

Ok, we have done it... to send SMS :-)
(I think that we have problems receiving, we will call to Telefonica
again...)

> -1rst Message sent:  with your 1rst message u subscribe SMS.
>
> When a fixed-device subscribe SMS use or UBS1 or UBS2. This info is stored.
> Even a subscribe might have 5 fixed-devices: mixed UBS1, UBS2, one of them
> SMS enabled, other disabled...each subscriber device is diferent or might be
> different in service subscribed and protocol.

ok...

> We have an UBS1 device for our test (its a DOMO). Most DOMOs use UBS1 but
> not all.

I can imagine that UBS1 is Protocol 1, the same implemented in app_sms.c
in Asterisk? So I shouldn't have problems sending SMS from Asterisk?

Have you sent any SMS using Asterisk? I am using SMSC 900716800, without
success.

Thanks for all information,

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona