[Asterisk-Users] OT: FOP and reverse_transfer

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Wed Mar 29 16:52:17 MST 2006

When I drag and drop a call from the PSTN to a SIP phone (the SIP phone's
icon) using FOP .25 with * 1.0.9 with the intent of transferring it, the
called party gets transferred rather than the calling party. This is
controlled by the reverse_transfer parameter in op_server.cfg but the
behavior is exactly the same whether the parameter is set to 0 or 1. This is
after the call is picked up by the transferring party. If I drag and drop
the call while it is in the ringing state, the transfer works correctly.

I have tried hardcoding reverse_transfer = 1 in op_server.pl:

    if ( !defined $reverse_transfer ) {
        $reverse_transfer = 1;
    }

and commenting out reverse_transfer in op_server.cfg, no effect.

Anyone else seen this?