[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Between PBX and FXS

Fernando Lujan fernando.lujan at mandic.com.br
Wed Mar 29 15:38:33 MST 2006

Hi guys,

I'm setting up asterisk to run with another pbx server. This pbx server
support a feature that allows 2 extensions connect to the same FXS. No I put
asterisk in the middle.

Asterisk receives the call and dial to a SIP/peer.

How the pbx installed support 2 extensions to one fxs... How can I figure out
in asterisk which extension was dialed before the call came to asterisk?

Does asterisk receive this information in some variable?

${BRIDGEPEER}
${CALLERID(dndi)}
${BLINDTRANSFER}
${BLINDTRANSFER}

I tried the above variables without success.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Lujan