[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Vonage

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:08:55 MST 2006

>From what I have read, people have successfully connected directly to Vonage
when they pay for the softphone option.  I believe the softphone option
requires a different phone number.  There are setup instructions if you do a
search.

There is a rumor that Vonage may soon allow all accounts to work directly
with IP and softphones(and therefore Asterisk) without the need to buy an
ATA or softphone option number.  I have not heard much about that lately.