[Asterisk-Users] AstCC

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Wed Mar 29 11:28:04 MST 2006

Jeremy wrote:

>Using this same method would I be able to add a cutsom menu in astcc (like
>call recording), by having it drop back into the IVR and then back to the
>agi?

Of course.
It's just a matter of setting things up in the Dialplan before passing
the caller to astcc.

In my IVR for instance, option 1 is for making calls, option 2 is for
checking balance and option 5 is for checking rates for a particular number.
When caller presses 1, he is first prompted for the account number and
then passed to astcc.agi, which just asked for the number to call.
The caller presses * anytime to exit, and is dropped back into the IVR.
If he presses 2, his balance is read back immediately since his account
number is already in a variable.
If he presses 1 again, astcc asks for another number to call.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.