[Asterisk-Users] Calling home while on the road, will it work?

Kiffin Gish kiffin.gish at planet.nl
Wed Mar 29 10:59:01 MST 2006

I have a Digium TDM400P card with 1 FXS and 1 FXO module running on my
FreeBSD 6.0 server.

While I am on the road, I would like to save on costs by using a soft-phone
from my laptop to call in to a telephone connected to this card.

I installed both Asterisk and Zaptel drivers from the ports, but still
haven't done anything with the configuration files.

What else do I require, and what is the mimimum amount of work to get this
up and running?

Thanks a lot in adavnce.

--
Kiffin Rex Gish