[Asterisk-Users] Re: AAH lost my IVR phrases

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Mar 29 09:42:34 MST 2006

AAH uses a database to store the configs.
It then outputs the database info into the text files for asterisk to use.
ALL _additional files are built from the database and hand edits WILL be lost.
If you are trying to do something that can't be done in the web interface, you need to put that into the _custom files.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.