[Asterisk-Users] Set caller ID for outgoing PRI calls

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 29 09:43:43 MST 2006

> My question is: how can I set specific caller id for outgoing
> PRI calls?
Here in Italy I have a E1 PRI line with DID: +39 <local-zone-prefix>
<did-block-prefix><did-block-ext>
I was able to set CallerIDnum only after some attempts: I had to set it only
to:
 <did-block-prefix><did-block-ext>
without using <local-zone-prefix>, peraphs because I'm connected to an
old-style telco central.
I set it by:
 Set(CALLERID(number)=<did-block-prefix><did-block-ext>)
and I was able to debug this using:
 pri debug span 1
and looking for "Presentation: Presentation permitted, user number passed
network screening..."

Bye
--
Domenico Viggiani