[Asterisk-Users] Marketing Materials

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Wed Mar 29 07:37:58 MST 2006

The owner of my company just asked me for an Asterisk brochure.  Has
anyone seen such a creature?  I know of some really informative
websites, but I think a pdf would be priceless at this point.

Thanks,

Bob McDowell

EMAIL PRIVELEGED & CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT COMMUNICATION

   *** PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT COMMUNICATION ***
This e-mail message and all attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged material and are intended only for the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or by calling  (417) 869-9192 and destroy the original and any copies of this e-mail.

EMAIL PRIVELGED & CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT COMMUNICATION.DOCDKH