[Asterisk-Users] Re: Agent in multiple queues?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:09:13 MST 2006

LOL Yes it does.
Ok.. so you are saying I should put in agent numbers in the queues
rather then phone extensions?  I'm having serious problems with the
agent joining queue... for some reason asterisk is letting me log
agents in that aren't configured in agents.conf and then shows them
logged into the queue.... but show agents shows they aren't logged in.

So if I set the AGENT to be static to the queue, then how do I log the
agent in without logging into the queue?