[Asterisk-Users] AstCC

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Tue Mar 28 23:51:38 MST 2006

Il Neofita wrote:

> Hi,
> I am wondering if it is possible with astcc to make a second call
> without hangup and be oblige to re-enter all the codes.
>
> Any idea how to do?
>
> Thank you

Yep, one way is to ask for the account code from the dialplan, save it
to a var like CARDNO and pass that to astcc.agi
When the person is done with a call, they can press, say, *, exit out to
the menu, dial 1 and be prompted for a new number to call.

The other way is to modify astcc.agi to save the account code to a var
CARDNO.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.