[Asterisk-Users] Softphone accepting URL

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Tue Mar 28 17:03:15 MST 2006

Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro a écrit :
> Does anyone know a softphone that can accept URLs during a call and
> open that page in the default browser when the call is answered? I
> Know DIAX and the IDEFISK, only pro version.I need another ones.
>
> It can be using the cmd SetURL
>
> Regards.

May I advertise MozIAX (aka MozPhone), the IAX extension for Firefox ?

It does (natively :)) support URL displaying, but also adds "tel:"
protocol to Firefox to call by clicking web links.

Version 0.9.6 just came out this week end:
  . initial Yealink USB devices support
  . IAX2 url accepted (no need for * server registration)
  . Polish translation (W. Kalinowski)
  . New icon (W. Kalinowski)
  . True Mute / Hold
  . Call panel shows up as soon as dialing starts
  . Enter in dial box immediately dials (no need to click Call button)
  . bug fixes

Yealink support is currently limited to Windows and USB-B2K model only.
Support for Linux will come if I find time. Support for other Yealink
devices would probably be very easy to add if I had the hardware to
test. I want to publicly say a big thank you to Yealink Company for
sending me a development kit (even one adapted for MozPhone!).

Unfortunately MozPhone installation still hasn't been ported to
Firefox-1.5, you will need to stay with FF-1.0.7 to use it. I'll try to
address that in the future.

Comments, bug reports, success stories :) are welcome on the mailing
list (http://moziax.mozdev.org/list.html).

Thanks,
Jean-Denis Girard
http://moziax.mozdev.org/ MozIAX, make phone calls with your browser