[Asterisk-Users] RTP frame size location?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Mar 28 15:58:20 MST 2006

Google has given me too many responses, so I'll ask the list:

Where in the Asterisk rtp source code can I find the default
millisecond frame size?  I've looked around for obvious pointers, but
it's not clear.  I'd like to "force" my Asterisk server to use a
certain frame size all the time.  (Of course, ideally I'd like to
prefer or even force that frame size in a peer-by-peer or
user-by-user fashion, but I'm just looking for a quick hack right
now.)

Anyone know where this is in rtp.c or other RTP-associated files?

JT