[Asterisk-Users] queue caveats

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Mar 28 13:18:50 MST 2006

Yes - I think so at least, this is surely true as of * 1.2.4, and have
seen nothing in the ChangeLog to suggest it has been changed.
By the way, this is usually an annoyance, as Agents would often like to do
an attended transfer, not an unattended one. Anybody has better solutions
to this problem?
l.

In data Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:55:39 +0200, <asterisk at anime.net> ha scritto:

> According to http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Queue,
> under the "Notes" section:
>
> "Transfers of calls that are answered out of a queue must be done using
> Asterisk '#' transfers (enabled with the 't' option above). SIP
> transfers result in the Agent remaining affiliated with the call until
> its eventual termination, preventing that agent from being offered
> another call."
>
> Is this still true in asterisk 1.2.6?
>
> -Dan

Assum est, versa et manduca.