[Asterisk-Users] How to send announcement after called has picked up the phone?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Mar 28 13:09:45 MST 2006

Does your phone show callerid?  Prefix the callerid with the provider it
came from:

SetCIDName(SIP1:${CALLERIDNAME})
or
SetCIDName(SIP2:${CALLERIDNAME})
or
SetCIDName(VB:${CALLERIDNAME}) (maybe for voipbuster)
or
SetCIDName(SG:${CALLERIDNAME}) (maybe for sipgate)

voipbuster and sipgate are just examples, I don't recommend or
disrecommend either of them.

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>