[Asterisk-Users] How to send announcement after called has picked up the phone?

Benoit Panizzon Benoit.Panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Mar 28 12:57:29 MST 2006

Hi

I would like to send a text to the called person when he picks up the phone
before the call gets connected through. Is there a way to do this?

Example: I'm registered to multiple SIP providers. They come in to a context
each and then get through to my phone. Now I would like to send myself an
announcement about from which SIP provider this call came from.

--
Benoît Panizzon, <bp at imp.ch>