[Asterisk-Users] web meetme instructions

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Mar 28 10:10:34 MST 2006

Sorry for the late reply, I was away on vacation.

Version 1.2 was created by Areski and I extended it to include the
scheduling
functions.  I guess I should get an account on the Wiki and make some
updates.

If all you need is a tool for monitoring conferences, version 1.2 is the
way to go.
If you want scheduling features with optional granular access controls,
then
the latest version from www.fitawi.com/Asterisk is the correct choice.

I am expecting a fairly large code contribution soon, from a nice gent
with much
more PHP experience than myself.  Once I get a chance to review it I
will post
an update to 2.1.  If you'd like I can notify you before I release it
and we can
work on getting your translations in.

Dan