[Asterisk-Users] sipura spa2 + asterisk bug ?

Tofik Suleymanov secnews at oxygen.az
Tue Mar 28 11:46:47 MST 2006

Vahan Yerkanian wrote:
> Tofik Suleymanov wrote:
>
>> Thanks all for replying
>> tommorow i'll try to do like you suggested.
>> One more quick question: why Sipuras cant do more than 1 g.729 channel
>> at a time ?
>

> Insufficient CPU power to process 2 g729 streams.
>
>> Is this somehow related to g.729 licensing ? Is there any other SIP
>> adapters which override this drawback ?
>

> You're looking for Sipura SPA-2100. It has more powerful CPU. Check
> http://www.sipura.com/support/spa2100faq/Section_1.html
>
> HTH,
> Vahan

Vahan, thank you for reply.
i've changed codec types for my sipura lines and now 2 simultaneous
calls from my sipura device to outworld are working, but here is the
other problem i came  across:

1. assume 1-st line is in use
2. after dialing 2-nd line from outside  i immediately go to the
voicemail announcement (also i immediately go to voicemail if i dial
from extension to extension both of which are on the same sipura device)

Any clues on what is happening ?

Thank you,
Tofik Suleymanov